有方向 前進 快樂活好每一天

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reflection on Group/Teacher On-line Meeting

Today teacher mei-ya and our group had a on-line meeting. And we share our experience of joining conferences. Since I’ve shared my experience in the class, I did not talk lot. Most of the time, I just listen to my group members’ experiences and give them some feedback.
Abby had a really good time in her conference, which was talking about webhead. I think this is a really interesting and new topic for me, so I check the meaning of webhead from Wikipedia : A webhead in the world of language learning and computer-mediated communication (CMC) as it applies to education is also a member of a community of practice (and its satellite groups) that started in 1998 with a community of language learning students called Writing for Webheads. Once the most vocal participants in the student group tended to become teachers, a session under the auspices of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Vercy and Christina also share their experiences. Though they did not really have a good time there because they did not think they involved in that topic enough, they still learn some precious knowledge about PBL and IBL. Ha~ to sum up, we all learn something for the meetings, whether experiences or new knowledge!!!

No comments: