有方向 前進 快樂活好每一天

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lab 1 (reflection)



Oh~
Today we have a really great time in lab!
In the first twenty minutes, we are asked to give others feed back on BB, everyone just keep silent and do it with 100 percent concentration. When I reply what Celia said in the BB, I mention Jenny Pao. I want to say more about her, because she was my idol when I was little. And I love the TV program 魔法ABC sooooo much!
【鮑佳欣1995年GMAT以780分打破世界紀錄,同年TOFEL測試成績660分,為台灣地區最高分。著有《英文小魔女》、《英文小魔女在哈佛》等】

After finishing giving feed back, we start to visit others’ blog. Everyone’s blog is very different, and I just keep changing the background and colors of my own blog. Teacher teaches us how to find out every color’s html code, I think this is cool and pretty useful!

Ok, it’s time to put what we discussed last week to teacher’s blog. For our group, this is the beginning of challenge. We are really eager to make a perfect picture(diagram), but we just cannot achieve it! We try thousands of ways to do it, finally we succeed! I think our group should give the credit to Vercy, because she makes a great diagram!

Then, we go to “tapped-in.” We create our own room and learn how to join others and this is interesting. Though it’s just a chat room, I think it still differs from msn or yahoo messenger. But I do not know what’s the exact differences, maybe…if I type Chinese in this room, I will feel…kind of guilty, because I know I have to use English just like everyone does!

Teaches asks us to copy our group’s discussion (about our final project!). Because we all know all of the chat content will be presented, we pay attention to what we say, I mean, we try very hard to avoid taking non-sense. But guess what? We still joke around! Ha~ and we cannot stop laughing!

What a great afternoon in lab, I love taking the course in lab because it makes me feel that I’m learning something “practical.” I am looking forward to next lab class!

No comments: