有方向 前進 快樂活好每一天

Saturday, March 10, 2007

ABOUT CHERRIE

Oh~First, I would like to say "welcome" and "thank you" for visiting my blog!
The main purpose of this blog is providing some information about learning English. And also, I want to share something valuable during my English-learning process with you!

As to Cherrie, me, 羅伊廷, you might try to know WHO I AM.
I am an English major student in Taiwan.

I fell in love with English when I was a fourth grade student.
You know what? English just has a kind of irresistible charm for me.
To get more authentic experiences, I participated in a study tour in London for two months, and tried to be a completely backpacker in Toronto, Canada last summer. These are the “English-speaking” countries that I have visited in recent years. During the process of English learning, I’ve met some excellent English teachers. They not only led me to the world of English, but also aroused my interest in English teaching. I hope I can be a good English teacher in the future. But I think it’s really hard to define the meaning of “a good English teacher.” To be honest, I haven’t figure out the exact meaning of it, but I will try and try to find it out.

Not until I became a junior in the university, did I make a decision that I want to study “TESOL.” So, I am just a beginner in this field, and there are tons of new things for me to learn. After starting to know more about TESOL, I am reminded again that teaching is definitely not an easy task.

For enriching more knowledge in teaching, I attend
TKT courses for a month (JUNE,2007). TKT is a test designed by Cambridge University. It’s a challenge for me to take these courses, because I’m just a beginner as I’ve mentioned. But I really benefited a lot from TKT. I had a great time in those courses.

I love learning English, and I expect myself have the ability to be a good English teacher.

Stepping forward bravely, trying my best to do everything, and taking care others--
This is Cherrie's philosophy.
This is Cherrie.



2 comments:

小生的blog said...

You write English well!I am eager to learn English well.I try my best.But I failed.Can you tell me something about leraning English?

Cherrie said...

Oh, thank you!
Ha!my English is not so good as you thought!
If you like, you can ask me any question about English, and I will try my best to tell you :)
We can learn English together